Open Doors is an international, interdenominational organization that supports Christians who are persecuted for their faith. Open Doors International supports the worldwide organization with services such as Program Management, IT, Finance and HR by working in a service-oriented way with teams and colleagues in countries with an Open Doors Development or Field office.
Open Doors International is looking for a proactive and self-directed
August ’20 – February ‘21
The main goal of the HR Advisor is to support leaders and colleagues on all HR related areas, both tactical and operational. You have the unique opportunity to get to know and lead the entire HR processes in an international and dynamic environment. You are the point of contact for the HR department. About 50 employees work in our office in Harderwijk, who have leaders across the globe. This position reports to the Global Manager of HR Services and is temporary due to maternity leave.
Your key responsibilities
- Proactively and on request inform, advise and support leaders regarding people and HR related topics
- Know and able to apply all HR regulations
- Create, handle and archive all HR correspondence
- Handles and supports the full recruitment process and onboarding of new hires
- Own the process of absence due to illness and support and advise leaders
- Contribute to or participate in HR projects
- Committed Christian with a passion for the Persecuted Church;
- Bachelor working and thinking level in HR or other relevant area;
- Excellent skills in communicating, prioritization and multitasking;
- Service oriented, proactive and energetic way of working;
- Organizational sensitivity;
- Efficient, while performing under pressure
- Fluency in English.
This is a temporary and salaried position. Working at Open Doors means that you are actively involved in the worldwide Persecuted Church. We offer you a versatile position in an international environment.
Please send your email with your resume and short motivation including how you believe God prepared you for this position by 10 June 2020, to the HR department of Open Doors International, Mrs. Rianne Wolfsen: email@example.com. If you have questions about the position, please use this same email address.