Open Doors is an international, interdenominational organization that supports Christians who are persecuted for their faith. Open Doors International supports the worldwide organization with services such as Program Management, IT, Finance and HR by working in a service-oriented way with teams and colleagues in countries with an Open Doors Development or Field office.
Open Doors International is looking for a strategic and result oriented
GLOBAL TRAVEL SPECIALIST
32 hours per week
One of the ways we connect donors from all over the world with the Persecuted Church is by offering ministry trips to Field countries. Local Open Doors offices organize these ministry trips to the Field. The role of the Global Travel Specialist is to support and facilitate this process. Furthermore, this position entails coordinating and facilitating the invitation process for speakers from the Field who share their story with Christians in other countries.
Working as an interface between the stakeholders, this person has a helicopter view on all global ministry travel and speaker requests, and will ensure efficient, effective and secure communication and follow-up.
Your key responsibilities
- Handle, match and coordinate all global requests regarding ministry travel and speakers;
- Coordinate the annual allocation process;
- Own and continuously improve processes to ensure high standards on quality, security and effectiveness;
- Steer and support the communication between all relevant stakeholders.
- Be a committed Christian with a passion for the Persecuted Church;
- Have a Bachelor working and thinking level and experience in a relevant area, preferably in a NGO context;
- Demonstrate excellent communication and networking skills;
- Show proven skills in balancing and planning multiple tasks and priorities;
- Be self-directed, supportive, strategic and result-oriented;
- You are cross culturally sensitive and fluent in English.
This is a salaried position. Working at Open Doors means that you are actively involved in the worldwide Persecuted Church. We offer you a versatile position in an international environment and a professional team. The position is most likely to be allocated in the UK or The Netherlands.
Please send us an email with your CV and cover letter, which includes how you believe God prepared you for this position, to Open Doors International’s HR department, Mrs. Rianne Wolfsen: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions about the position, please use this same email address.