Open Doors is an international, interdenominational organization that supports Christians who are persecuted for their faith. Open Doors International supports the worldwide organization with services such as Program Management, IT, Finance and HR by working in a service-oriented way with teams and colleagues in countries with an Open Doors Development or Field office.
The primary objective for this position is to lead the Monitoring and Evaluation processes of our Program Management methodology, in close collaboration with our field teams in various regions. This position provides global guidance and technical support to ensure adequate data management and to enhance the impact of our work and the quality of our service to the Persecuted Church. This specialist develops and supports the implementation of tools and standards to ensure adequate M&E processes in a variety of contexts. This is a new position that reports to the Global PM&E Program Manager.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead the analysis of data on ministry program performance, quality and impact;
- Support the organization in clarifying the vision, framework and strategic plan for its M&E.
- Develop, implement and lead all necessary M&E initiatives, framework, standards and procedures regarding outcomes and direct effects
- To lead and support the regional and country program staff in clarifying and monitoring key project performance indicators (KPI) throughout the duration of the projects
- Committed Christian with a passion for the Persecuted Church;
- University degree with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a related work area;
- Experienced in managing projects and in designing and implementing M&E processes,
- Combines hands-on mentality with analytical and abstract thinking
- Excellent communicator and change manager;
- Cross-culturally sensitive and able to build partnerships in different cultures.
- Fluent English verbally and in writing.
This is a salaried position. Working at Open Doors means that you are actively involved in the worldwide Persecuted Church. We offer you a versatile position in an international environment, a professional team and the opportunity to show your added value. Location is preferably in the UK, The Netherlands or Philippines.
Please send your email with your resume and short motivation to Open Doors International by 5pm on Friday 3 May 2019, to the HR department, Mrs. Rianne Wolfsen: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions about the position, please use this same email address.